Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rock Their World


I think everyone, teachers and students are tired of the same old same old when it comes to presentations.  If you haven't tried anything new to grab your students attention you have to try Prezi.  Prezi is an alternative to your plain jane presentations which gives everything a new perspective.

With features like these you can put excitement back into your lessons.

Features: 


I personally use Prezi every chance I get. The learning curve is easy and the feature, pan and zoom lets you put Big or little emphasis on your  topics.  You can even import all different types of media along with its newest feature to import your old powerpoint slides so you don't have to start from scratch.

Speaking of scratch if you don't know were to start there are tons of templates and you can even use already made Prezi's just input your own information.   I can not say enough how awesome I think Prezi is and I hope you check it out and see for your self.

If you have any questions let me know. Enjoy...................

!Click Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment